- Manuscripts are received on the understanding that they are original work of the authors and have not been published or considered for publication elsewhere.
- Title page should contain the title of the article, name(s), addressees), email, GSM number of the author(s)
- Abstract should capture all the salient points of the work and should not be more than 200 words.
- Articles should be typed double-line spacing and not exceeding 15 pages of A4 paper in 12 points size, Times New Romans font. Extra pages and coloured diagrams will attract additional fee of N500/diagram and page.
- Citations and references should conform to the current APA style.
- Introduction should contain the statement of the problem, the purpose, research questions and/or hypotheses.
- Methodology should contain the procedures used in conducting the study. Unnecessary sub-headings should be avoided.
- Articles will be subjected to peer review process, consequently, three hard copies with a non-refundable assessment fee of N4000:00 should be paid to the journal account.
Electronic copy of every manuscriptin in MS Word should be submitted by
Login to your Account if you are a registered user, otherwise you
Create a new Account .
Download the manuscript sample here.
An assessment fee of five thausand Naira (N4,000) only should be paid to:
* Bank Name : Skye Bank Plc.
* Account Name : Multidisciplinary Journal of Science, Technology and Vocational Education.
* Account Number : 4090680235
NB :- Scanned copyof the teller of payment should also be sent along with the manuscript.
- Accepted papers will be published on the payment of N15, 000. Papers sent back to author(s) for corrections will not be published if observed corrections were not been made even if publication fees had been paid.
- The views expressed in this journal are entirely those of the authors. Multidisciplinary Journal of Science, Technology and Vocational Education shall not accept any responsibility for any error or mis-statement contained in any article orfor consequences that may ensue from the use of information contained in any article in the journal.
A PDF copy of every published manuscript could be downloaded free of charge at the Journal Website (www.mjosteve.com).